Wednesday, October 07, 2009

First Chair ...in North America!

With it's earliest opening day in 40 years...Loveland is first out of the gate continent wide!

Of all the spectacular aspects of living high in the Rockies, and there are so many, one of my purest pleasures is having the highest chair lift in North America ten minutes from my front door.


When I first moved to Colorado eight years ago, Loveland was my first and she has always remained my favorite. My brother Corey introduced me to snowboarding on the Continental Divide, and that ride, to ride the divide, is a ride like no other. It's a gift I plan to share, not only with my wife this season, but also my children in seasons to come.


Welcome back, old friend.


let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home